Is LMV for me?
The answer is YES if you want to:
- Make Mountain View a better place to live and work
- Create connections with people who care about the community
- Dedicate 9 full days to developing your leadership skills
- Strengthen your connection to the community
When is the First Class Day?
Classes start in Late September and then run one Friday a month for a total of 9 months, ending in May
Program Dates 2017-2018
September 22, 2017
October 20, 2017
November 17, 2017
December 8, 2017
January 12, 2018
February 9, 2018
March 16, 2018
April 20, 2018
May 11, 2018 (full class day, plus graduation starting at 6:00 pm and reception immediately following)
In general, the class days run from approximately 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Some days start a little earlier and others end a little later. Detailed agendas are distributed in the week before class.
What are the graduation requirements?
- Attend at least 7 out of 9 full program days. Participants may miss no more than 18 hours of class
- Complete a 10-hour community service project
How much is Tuition?
Tuition for the 9-month Leadership Mountain View Program (LMV) is $1,850. Members of the Chamber of Commerce Mountain View receive a 10% discount. Many companies support employees' participation in LMV through their Education Reimbursement programs. Monthly credit card payment plans are also available upon request as well as limited scholarships.
What is the Application process like?
- Submit application and letter of reference by end of August (Applications submitted May through July have the best chance of being accepted, the class fill quickly each year).
- Be interviewed by director or Alumni of the program
Candidates notified of acceptance on a rolling basis till the class is full (35 students)
A $200 deposit due upon acceptance into the program to guarantee your space in the class